Sunday, February 27, 2011

Getting into a habit....

New blog design! The other one was too dark and dreary.......and since I'll be there for Fall, this fits perfectly!

Looks like I'm getting into almost a weekly habit of posting........need to break that. School is just CRAZY busy right now with midterms and all but.........I have my roommates!! I have met three fantastic girls from the CP Fall facebook group, and we're aiming for a non-wellness 2 BR in Chatham. I can't wait to start planning what to pack and what to buy! #1 on my list is a coffee maker - I know Dunks exist in Florida but without a car that's not going to happen - plus I've heard once you leave New England the DD aren't that good.

Yes, looks like I will be car-less. My family flies free on standby (my dad's an airline employee) and where I don't actually have a car already, and no money to buy one before June, it is what it is. Hey, maybe I'll catch up on my reading or Kingdom Hearts while waiting for the buses/my shift to start :)

99 DAYS! And less then that (84 days) till I have my diploma - mind boggling. Time to start my essay........or packing list.......whatever happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment