Monday, January 24, 2011

I've applied!!!

And here I thought I'd be updating in between this...........but before I knew it, I'm back at school, and the applications are online. I couldn't believe it. I didn't even have a chance to watch the E-Presentation and do the application till a couple of days later - a time when I was alone that is. I couldn't believe that it's STILL the same presentation from when I applied back for Spring 09 - too funny to see everything again.

For my role checklist, I picked the following:
1) Attractions
2) Photopass Photographer
3) Character Attendant
4) Hospitality (even though I know I have NO shot at this one)
5) Full Service Food and Beverage
6) Merchandise

Even though I only really want the first three roles......and Attractions the most...........I am interested in Hospitality but I remember reading in an earlier season that the role tends to not be given to non-Hospitality majors; I only selected FSFB and Merch because of my previous experience but really, I'm hoping to try something new!

And then there was the web interview - which I was DREADING. My biggest fear was that somehow, I wouldn't pass, and even though I'd been accepted into the DCP before, I'd never get the chance to fully apply again. I shouldn't have worried though, I was honest, and I passed. I scheduled my phone interview for Sunday the 23rd..............which was today! But I think I'll save that for another post; gotta have SOMETHING to talk about till May!

4 weeks (max, hopefully) till I find out about my future!

Have a magical day all, and thanks for reading!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment